Thursday, November 12, 2009

What Girls Say.....................And what they dont !!!!

I have gotten sick of boys frustrated with heartless statements or indifferent behaviour of their female friends or their girlfriends. This does not mean that I don't understand the emotional upheaval that guys undergo- but through this post,I simply want to make sure that they circumvent all the "emosanal attyachar" and simply enjoy the mood swings that a girl shows :)

But beware!Let not the girl know you are taking her for granted because if she does,then even the Gods cannot come to your rescue.In that case all that you are left with is a sullen face and a bruised heart!

So here's how to interpret what goes inside the female mind-that is to say what she says and what she means:-

1. What she says- "I don't even bother to give a shit to you." 
    What she means-"You are much more worthy than shit,dear."2. What she says-"Go to hell!"
    What she means-"If at all you go to hell,I cannot remain peaceful even if I am in heaven."
3. What she says-"What do you think of yourself?"
    What she means-"I probably think the same of you!"
4. What she says-"I regret the day I first met you."
    What she means-"I regret each day that I didn't meet you!"
5. What she says-"How could you?????"
    What she means-"Why don't you?"
6. What she says-"Cant you think straight?"
    What she means-"Even I don't think straight."
7. What she says-"I have turned myself indifferent to you."
    What she means-"That is the last thing I can do!"
8. What she says-"I think we weren't even friends!"
    What she means-"I think friendship couldn't have been better than this!"
9. What she says-"You'd better change!"
    What she means-"I'd better leave you than see you change!"
10. What she says-"Are you nuts????"
      What she means-"I am a bigger nut!"
11. What she says-"No manners or what??"
      What she means-"Screw manners!"
12. What she says-"You are not important enough to hurt me."
      What she means-"Nobody else is more important."
13. What she says-"A sorry is gonna do no good to you."
      What she means-"But it still is the minimum basic requirement!"
14. What she says-"I can exist without you."
      What she means-"But it'll be plain jane existence :( "
15. What she says-"It wasn't friendship/love, it was madness!"
      What she means-"I'll love being called mad than come out of it!"
16. What she says-"I cannot waste my life for you."
      What she means-"Everything else is a wastage of life!"
17. What she says-"I think we should part ways."
      What she means-"DON'T EVER THINK OF DOING THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Not that I always knew it happens this way, I learnt it  with time though!

5 comments:

  1. SIMPLY AWESOME!!!
    If sum1 needs 2 c sum (practical)naked truths(hard facts, yet damn interesting) of life..1 can easily spot many over here..She hs always been incredible at evrythng..nd so she's awesome evn here..maintaining proficiently all her past records!
    To say d least...I JUST COULDN'T HELP LOVING IT!!!
    Awaiting eagerly 4 d upcoming ones!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm..if ur philosophy is correct then i can say the most confusing thing in this world is d so called "Female mind"..hw can anyone interpret exactly d opposite of wht a "Female" says.It may be gratifying for a gal but for me it is just ridiculous and crappy yaar..btw SORRY for such a bad comment on ur philosophy :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. no problem abhiji...u r free to express ur thoughts....but may be u nvr hv been into intimate frndship wid gals....dats d wayit is!

    ReplyDelete
  4. At last there is less serious blog by Shreya di.. girls are born confused.. no one even the creator can figure out whats going in their hearts.. When a girl says "We can be friends" then she means that "Dont ever think of becoming my boy-friend"... When a girl says that "I am not ready for a relationship" she means that "I am waiting for some one else rather than you".. All my life I have went through this....So am kinda expert in it..Lolz

    ReplyDelete