Tuesday, March 25, 2014

CELEBRATING SILENCE :)

SO…. I am finally getting back to my blog after a really long hiatus of more than two and a half years!!!!
And this period has really kind of made me spin like a whirlwind, and has actually made me doing way too many things that I had always wanted to, but somehow was unable to figure out how & why. But something happened, and yes indeed, it is the reason behind me actually being much more active in the REAL world, rather than become a couch potato or a cyber stalker. And that explains my long absence from this blog. This “something” has actually got me do things by actually doing them and has gotten me  closer to myself than I have ever been, keeping we in wonder throughout and at the same time preventing me , in the words of Harsha Bhogle, from becoming a “lover” of life without  of course the “eccentricities of a romantic”…. And hence I changed the name of my blog to “be by being
Its something so subtle that it leaves me in a renewed sense of awe every single moment- something I must confess I feel deeply inadequate to describe, while at the same time, it makes me feel complete in every sense ! Such contradictory knowledge!!!  Its nothing but pure unadulterated love and grace that has encompassed me – and changed me from a person with stubborn , restless & rebellious exterior hungry for affection and adulation, to a kid who knows that she is loved unconditionally….aahh !! Its so blissful J !!!
And I am choosing my words here very carefully, because as you see, words are so inadequate.
All I can feel is goosebumps of gratefulness- GRATITUDE, for just being able to realize that I am blessed to be on this path…of depth yet playfulness, of responsibility and surrender, of solitude and togetherness, of celebration and silence.
Thank you G!!! This silent bliss has permeated into every aspect of my life and has added so much beauty and colour to it that I feel it is the most precious gift to me , something I was yearning for for countless lifetimes..
Thank you Akhilesh Bhaiya, Shashi Di & Tushar ….(basically, the list goes on) J...
@ Akhilesh Bhaiya- You ushered into my life when I was struggling and badly confused & directionless, and left me with discovering greater knowledge, strength and beauty that goes on increasing every single moment. Although I have not spent a lot of time with you, whatever little time has come my way in the form of the grace of your presence (which is timeless J like G himself) , I feel blessed by it… Lucky to have you as a mentor J
For everyone reading this, I would recommend to taste this celebration of silence… Nothing else will do- nothing else matters as much as this rule of life which is “to do by doing and be by being…”

Am I clear? Or, are you confused ;) ?
Here’s a clue-                                                                                                                                            

“Some questions can be answered only in Silence. Silence is the goal of all answers. If an answer does not silence the mind it is "no" answer.
Thoughts are not the goal in themselves. Their goal is Silence. When you ask the question "Who am I?" you get no answer, there is silence. That is the real answer. For your soul is solidified silence. This solidified silence is wisdom, is knowledge.
The easy way to silence the thoughts is to arouse the feelings. For through feelings only peace, joy and love dawn. And they are all your very nature.
To the question "Who am I?" the only relevant answer is silence. You need to discard all answers in words, including "I am Nothing" or "I am the Cosmic Self" or "I am the Self" - and just stick to the question "Who am I?". All other answers are just thoughts. Thoughts can never be complete. Only Silence is complete.”
- HHSSRS


P. S. : For those left  mystified, as I sign off for now , let there be some mystery … J

No comments:

Post a Comment