Friday, March 12, 2010

I LOVE...

I love waking up early in the morning,though I can't,
I love to hide Papa's things for simply no reason other than he getting angry on me for nothing,
I love holding my friends' hands when I walk with them on the pavement,
I love standing on the chair in the auditorium and dance to the beat of the item numbers,
I love the smile on anyone's(that includes myself) face when they remember something sweet,
I love when my friends hold my hands to make me cross a busy road-it makes me feel like a kid,
I love stealing my brother's share of rossogullas from the fridge-it makes him tease me,
I love my Mom singing in the kitchen-it adds to the delicacy of whatever she is cooking...
I love watching the kids play kabaddi in the park-and that they use chappals to divide the field makes me laugh!
I love humming tunes to myself when riding on the back seat of a bike,
I love picking up fights for unequal division of chicken pieces in a restaurant  when with friends,
I love flunking the exam just because I entered the examination hall thinking of Pehla Nasha...
I love long conversations going deep into the nights and refusing to die even in the morning..
I love calling friends and asking them,"Kuch naya bataa yaar!"
I love watching schoolchildren waiting in a queue for their schoolbus,
I love to see a toddler walking on the sidewalk with his Mom and Dad holding each of his hands,
I love to remember my first day in my school- the day my parents took me for the interview,
I love to lick the chocolate from the wrapper-no matter how dirty it makes me look,
I love to get wilder with the meal when people watch me eating at the restaurants,
I love to cry when watching SRK telling Kajol,"Marry Me!"
This one sounds a bit embarassing,but its true-
I actually,really love getting dramatic and melodramatic with my friends during some of the conversations.
And I love crying at movies-I feel human!
I love getting dumb when friends tease me-I love not defending myself as I am happy to see them smile ;
I love gifting chocolates to my friends 'cause I know they'll be sharing it with me!
I love visiting Orkut profiles of people I adore when I miss them,
I love the fact that the only thing that comes to my mind when the college ATM machine is out of order and I am left with not more than a hundred bucks is-"Oh My God! I just hope I don't die hungry!!"
I love forwarding song lyrics to my friends so that they can forward them to their girlfriends,
I love keeping my music player permanently in the Repeat mode-listening the same song over and over again.
I love to lie down on the bed even after I am awake-just thinking about everything.
I love to torture the salesmen in shops by trying out stuff that I know I will never buy for myself.
I love trying umpteen times to make the perfect Maggi!
I love to celebrate by bingeing when I flunk my exams,
I love the smell of the earth when it rains...
I love windy days-it makes me feel so romantic,
I love when friends reply instantly,
I love to sit by the lakeside,
I love being woken up in the morning by my Mom..
And I love throwing tantrums on days when she doesn't wake me up.
I simply love sitting on the corner table and munching the cheese sandwiches and paav bhaaji with a cuppa hot coffee..
I love cracking jokes and laughing at them all alone-with the rest of my friends laughing at me!
I love Googling my name,my friends names...thinking someday we might make more popular searches..!
I love gazing at the star-studded night sky with a romantic tune plugged into my ears..
I love frequent Hellos from friends,
I love forgetting things midway when explaining to friends.
I love hugging my Mom,
I love... and I know I can fall in love,love and be loved-despite the world thinking otherwise..!

4 comments:

  1. The sweetest ever composition I ever read in my life! Lucky are those, who surround you and are loved by you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now dats something I call real poetry!!!! Digging out those things from everyday Life which makes it truly beautiful... I simply cant help myself from reading it again and again!!! well done dii...

    ReplyDelete